Is farm-to-fork your middle name? Do you live for locally-sourced, exciting and daring dishes? Do you just love food? We do, too, which is why our mouths are watering over the upcoming Taste of Santa Clara Valley scheduled for October 17th at Martial Cottle Park in San Jose.
The event plays host to seven chefs, all belonging to the Northern California Epicurean Group sustainable food management service and a Slow Food South Bay honoree. Each chef at the event is responsible for curating a menu for his or her respective table of foodies and for showcasing certain sustainable and local produce from the Epicurean Group.
If you're staying with us, don't forget to try out our very own Cibo's restaurant, serving Mediterranean food at its freshest. Get a sneak peek of what's cooking and Chef Greg French's menu, below! Bon Appetit!
Appetizers & Salad
- House-Made Butterkin Squash Ravioli with Sage Pesto
- Pacific Ling Cod Ceviche on Crispy Blue Corn Tortilla topped with Garden Salsa Fresca
- Anchor Steam Braised Short Rib on Polenta Cake topped with California Orange Gremolata
- Gourmet Wine Country Cheese Display with Artesian Breads
- Fall Roasted Vegetable Display
- Endive and Manchego Salad with Smoked Cocoa Walnuts
- Roulade of Rillet: Chicken Forcemeat and Herbs in a Paillard of Chicken, Wrapped, Tied and Browned in Chicken Skin with Buerre Blanc
- California Wild Rice, Cherries, Leeks, Deep-Fried Sunchoke, Slivered Almonds and Celery Purple Yukon Fingerling Potatoes and Garnet Yams with Herbs de Provence
- Baked Chocolate Ganache with Spiced Pumpkin Mousse Crème