Make this Sunday, June 21 a memorable holiday for your father, stepfather, husband, or any important father figure in your life. Along with several options for Father's Day brunch, Palo Alto offers a variety of enjoyable activities that will make the day special. Here are some of our favorites:
* Restaurant Soleil Father's Day Brunch: Palo Alto's popular Sunday Champagne brunch gets a special twist for Sunday, June 21. From 11AM to 2PM, savor fine California cuisine, fresh seafood dishes, and homemade pastas in an elegant atmosphere.
* Joanie's Café Father's Day Brunch: Casual and comfortable, this easygoing American café offers a hearty spread of brunch favorites from 7:30AM to 2:30PM, including steak stuffed omelets, savory hash browns and eggs benedict.
* Stanford Dish: Get active after brunch with a laid-back hike around the Stanford Dish, a scenic four-mile loop with paved trails and native vegetation.
* Stanford Theatre: Feel like relaxing instead? Head to this local cinema and catch a flick. You'll find Cary Grant movies every Sunday.
* Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve: Take Dad to explore the largest tract of undisturbed marshland in the Bay Area, which features trails through tidal and freshwater habitats. It's also one of the best bird watching spots on the entire Pacific Coast.
Are you planning a stay in the area? Our convenient hotel is a peaceful escape with lush gardens, oak trees, and beautiful landscaping. Please contact us at 1 (650) 493-2411 for more information on Palo Alto, Father's Day brunch options, or activities in the area. Make your reservations today!