Discover unique events and performances this season at Stanford University. Check out the upcoming summer schedule:
- July 11 – Stanford Repertory Theater Film Series: "Grapes of Wrath" at Cubberley Auditorium
- July 12 – "Hiding in Unnatural Happiness" Seminar with Devamrita Swami at Escondido Village Center
- July 14 – "Om Under the Dome" Yoga at Memorial Church
- July 15 – Summer Stanford Symphony Orchestra at Bing Concert Hall
- July 18 – Stanford Repertory Theater Film Series: "Matewan" at CEMEX Auditorium
- July 20 – Ruth Davies' Blues Night with Ray Bailey at Dinkelspiel Auditorium
- July 23 – Stanford 125th Anniversary Trails Walk at Stanford Trails
- July 23 – Cuba Si! featuring Carlos D'l Puerto at Dinkelspiel Auditorium
- August 6 – Esperanza Spalding Meets SJW at Bing Concert Hall
- … plus more events to be announced as the season continues!
Are you looking for a place to stay in Silicon Valley, near Stanford University and all the best Palo Alto events? Our garden hotel offers boutique accommodations, friendly service, and a free local shuttle to Stanford and other nearby attractions. Indulge in farm-fresh dining at Cibo Restaurant and Bar, and relax in our heated pool. Do you have questions about our hotel? Would you like to learn more about nearby events? Please contact us at 1 (650) 493-2411 for more information. Make your booking today!