Celebrate Independence Day in Palo Alto, and enjoy an exciting array of events, festivals and attractions to choose from:
* 34th Annual Summer Festival and Chili Cook Off - Taking place from noon to 5PM at Mitchell Park, this Fourth of July Palo Alto tradition features live music, children's activities, art installations, ice cream tasting, and an exciting chili cook off. It's a free event with a festive, family-friendly atmosphere.
* Parade Run - Wake up early to participate in this Redwood City 5K race, which starts at 8:45AM. The fun run is open to runners, walkers and strollers.
* 4th of July Parade - Thousands of spectators flock to the Independence Day Invitational Parade, which steps off at 10AM in Redwood City. See floats, performance groups, local celebrities and more.
* 4th of July Festival - Featuring an expansive Kids Area and marketplace of handcrafted goods, this all-day festival takes place from 9AM to 5PM in Redwood City. You'll also find food and beverages, plus live music and entertainment.
* University Avenue Restaurants - Looking for a great place to eat a holiday meal? University Avenue is a top choice for dining in the area. Top restaurants include Tamarine, Oren's Hummus Shop, Nino's Ristorante & Pizzeria, and Crepevine.
Are you planning a holiday stay in the area? We offer comfortable rooms, modern amenities and excellent customer service. Would you like to know more about Palo Alto July Fourth events? Please call us at 1 (650) 493-2411 for more information and to book your reservations today.