With a festive atmosphere and open-air appeal, Santana Row is a delightful destination during your holiday trip to Silicon Valley. All month long, this upscale shopping and dining center hosts a fun variety of special events including:
- December 3 – Holiday Makers Market in Santa Row Park – Shop for handmade treasures at this curated Christmas bazaar.
- December 4 – Santa Paws – Snap pics of your pet with St. Nick at Valencia Park from 11 am to 2 pm. Photos cost $20.
- December 6-11 – Bay Area Glass Institute Ornaments in Santana Row Park – Buy heirloom-quality ornaments and watch artisan glassblowers work.
- December 6 – Holiday Open House & Wine Stroll – Benefitting Second Harvest Food Bank, this event features wine tastings, carolers, hot chocolate, and photos with Santa.
- December 13 – Mommy & Me Free Kids' Club: Celebration the Season – Bring a coat to donate and enjoy interactive games, crafts, and activities with your kids.
- December 24 – Cars & Croissants – See exotic cars parked along Santana Row Boulevard, and nibble on fresh-baked croissants at nearby cafes.
For more information about Palo Alto events at Santana Row, please visit the official website. Spend the holidays at our boutique hotel, and treat yourself to a luxurious escape in a peaceful garden setting. Please call us today for more information and to make your holiday booking.