Palo Alto Dining Guide
Enjoy fabulous dining experiences at nearby romantic restaurants in Palo Alto. From new California cuisine to Japanese fare, Palo Alto restaurants offer an array of culinary choices. For some fun dining, try these local favorites.
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?CONTACT US
- What are Cibo Restaurant's hours?Cibo Restaurant & Bar is open from 7:00 am - 2:30 pm & 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Mondays till Friday. On Saturday & Sundays, it is 8:00 am - 2:30 pm & 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Learn More for What are Cibo Restaurant's hours?
- Can I order food to go?You can order food from Driftwood Market, which provides contact-less in-room dining service. However, Cibo does not facilitate in-room dining service.
Learn More for Can I order food to go?
- Does Creekside Inn have a restaurant onsite?Yes, Creekside Inn offers dining at Cibo Restaurant & Bar, showcasing tasty Californian dishes. The hotel also offers Driftwood Market, serving sandwiches, ice cream, and more with contact-less food delivery.
Learn More for Does Creekside Inn have a restaurant onsite?
- What are the best restaurants in Palo Alto?
The best restaurants in Palo Alto, California are:
- Fuki Sushi
- Il Fornaio
- Sundance The Steakhouse
- The Fish Market
- Palo Alto Sol
- INDO Restaurant and Lounge
- Cibo Restaurant and Bar
Learn More for What are the best restaurants in Palo Alto?