CONTACT & LOCATION
Central to the Best of The City
3400 El Camino Real,
Palo Alto, California 94306
Give us a call
Send us a message
Get in Touch
Enjoy a getaway or business trip to Palo Alto with a charming boutique hotel - Creekside Inn, in the heart of Palo Alto, California. Book your stay directly on our site and reach out to our team for reservations to plan an event in the Bay Area. The Creekside offers convenient accommodations and fantastic value for all your business and vacation travel in Silicon Valley.
- We provide every guest the opportunity to experience exceptional service while staying at the Creekside Inn.
- We are dedicated to delivering this experience and leaving a lasting, positive impression of the ultimate guest experience.
- We empower our associates to deliver exceptional service, enhance their personal growth and career opportunities
- We return excellent financial results to our owners and partners when our guests experience exceptional service.
- We respect the environment through our daily choices
The Creekside Inn is a peaceful oasis just minutes from downtown Palo Alto, California. This charming Silicon Valley city is a great place to relax. Stroll down University Avenue and Palo Alto's tree-lined streets. Our peninsula location provides easy access to San Francisco to the north and San Jose to the south.
- Nearby Attractions
Our charming Palo Alto hotel is surrounded by exciting Silicon Valley attractions, museums, parks, hiking and biking trails, golf courses and concert venues, like Stanford University, Shoreline Amphitheater, and Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden Center. Visitors and locals alike enjoy walking the Stanford Dish, a sunny trail with breathtaking views of the valley.
- Getting Around
Take advantage of our complimentary hybrid car service to Stanford University and corporations within a 5-mile radius of our hotel. Our relaxing Palo Alto Boutique Hotel is just 2 miles from Stanford University, Stanford Medical Center, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford Stadium, Stanford Shopping Center, Stanford Theater, SLAC, Cantor Arts Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Rodin Sculpture Garden.
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?CONTACT US
- What is there to do in Palo Alto? You can visit museums, parks, hiking and biking trails, golf courses, and concert venues, like Stanford University, Shoreline Amphitheater, and Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden Center in Palo Alto.
Learn More for What is there to do in Palo Alto?
- What is Palo Alto known for? Besides the lively tech industry that calls Silicon Valley home, Palo Alto offers a variety of things to do. Enjoy Palo Alto's thriving nightlife scene and wonderful downtown shopping. It is all just minutes away from the Creekside Inn.
Learn More for What is Palo Alto known for?
- How do I get to the Creekside Inn? The nearest airport is San Jose Airport, which is 18 miles away from the Creekside Inn. The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by Uber or taxi.
Learn More for How do I get to the Creekside Inn?